background

Monday, February 23, 2009

Good times...

Well, I captured some good pictures over the past few days....enjoy!


The Mad Crapper! Beware of this stance when you are around my kid. If he is squatting, he is pooping! Note the guilty look. By the way, Grandpa dressed him! :)

On Saturday, we went out to Archer City to hang out with the fam. Ivey is sitting in Lewis' old high chair, eating his first white powdered donut- he loved it!

This is how I knew he was over the stomach bug- he went to his high chair and cried for food! I was sooooo happy- that boy didnt eat for 2 days!


Last night he was in the craziest mood! He discovered that he could sit on his bouncy ball and jump up and down- he had so much fun he was screaming with excitement!



Happy Face!!!!!




Playing with Daddy and Gus





Mom and Lew got Ivey some camo Crocs- he had so much fun taking them on and off last night- note the shoes with the onesie! Since Ivey was wearing shoes, he decided Daddy should wear his, too.







We heard one of Ivey's first words this morning!!!! He pointed to the cupboard and said "Nilla?" It was awesome. He also says "da da" and "ma ma" and "tee tat" (kitty cat?) along with a lot of gibberish I can't decipher yet.
I LOVE THIS KID!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment