background

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Halloween Fun

October is waaaay more fun when you have a kid! We went to the pumpkin patch last weekend-Ivey loved it! Last year he cried the entire time because he didn't like it, and this year he only cried at the end because he didn't want to leave! He loved running around and looking at the "punkins". They were either "BIG" or "BABIES"!! So cute. The only problem was that he wouldn't stay still for a cute picture!!!!! Not good for a mommy who likes to blog and scrapbook!

We also carved a couple of pumpkins last week. We let Ivey pull out some of the guts. He kept saying "Ewwww, worms!" He didn't like it too much. I carved a Big Bird and Elmo one pumpkin, and Frank made a scary face in the other. They are already starting to rot so they didn't even make it to Halloween! Oh, well.

Ivey is going to be a dragon this year. So far I have not managed to get him to let me put the costume on him, so I hope we actually are able to get it on him next weekend! He is pretty stubborn about some things...

He moved up to the next room at daycare- now he is in the Elmo room! It's officially for two-year olds, and they are even putting him on the potty. We'll see how that goes.

I love my life!!!!




Busy, Busy

EWWWWW!

Open it??? ("Eepen it"??)


Two!



Yea!!!!










I love this one.






My sweet boys








No comments:

Post a Comment