background

Thursday, December 10, 2009

A "New" Tradition

After talking about it for a few years, my family finally held our first annual "New" Progressive Dinner! My mom, aunts and Mimi have always had such fond memories of their big family progressive dinner they held each Christmas season. We decided to start doing it again, and it was a BLAST! Sarah hosted the appetizer portion- I think we were full at our first stop! Then Sherry Bell held the main course- the menus and the beautiful servers were a hit! The food was amazing. I hosted the dessert course. I am so excited that we have started a new tradition. I think this will be a part of the holiday season for years to come!


Everyone played "Apples to Apples"


Ivey made a new friend. He loves his cousin Thomas! He followed him (and his flashlight) around all night!!

See, everyone had fun!


Sisters!



Cousins! Wish we all could have been there!


Love you, sis!

Kass and Rara


Ivey got a Thomas toy


The little cousins posing with their gifts








No comments:

Post a Comment