background

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Well, I am 23 weeks along and time is FLYING by! I can't believe our daughter will be here soon! She has really started kicking and turning a lot as if she is saying,
"Mommy, don't forget about me in here! You have a lot of stuff you need to get done before I arrive!" I am so glad to feel her move and see that she is growing. It is still so unreal to me that we are about to have another child but I am so ready to meet her!



Here I am at 23 weeks...


I asked Frank to zoom in a little and this is what he did. Of course. Yes, my boobs are huge.


Just to compare, this is me when I was 25 weeks along with Ivey. I look so much younger and less tired :)

No comments:

Post a Comment