We had our first check-up last week. Everything went great, except that she wasn't thrilled about the carrier. Also, I had forgotten how hard it is to get out of the house on time with a newborn. Let's just say I worked up a sweat and it wasn't just the hormones!
Frank and I are thrilled to see the comeback of "baby in a bag"!!!! We had Ivey in these little gowns so much- they are super easy and great for pajamas. Frank loved them so much that I had to force him to quit putting Ivey in them long after he had outgrown them. They came up to his knees at that point!
The new name of "baby in a bag" is "Princess in a bag" :)
Ivey is such a sweet big brother. He loves on Riley all the time. Makes my heart so happy!
Oh my gosh Jen. Riley has our toes. She will be picking things up with those things in no time!!! Also, she is beautiful......
ReplyDelete