background

Thursday, October 7, 2010

2 Months Old!!!

OK, I know everybody says this but time flies so quickly! Riley is 2 months old. We just had her check-up today and here are the stats:
13.8 pounds (97th percentile)
22.5 (50th percentile)
So.....we are short and chubby and that's OK with me!! There is nothing cuter than baby rolls and Riley has plenty of those :)
She is doing great. Her reflux is under control with the medicine and she is much less fussy. She is waking up once in the night to eat but we are about to let her "cry it out" and see if we can get her to sleep straight through. She smiles all the time and loves watching her brother play. She desperately wants to suck her thumb but I am fighting it as much as I can- taking a pacifier away just seems like it will be so much easier than a thumb down the road. (However, Ivey is almost 3 and still sucks his binky at night so who am I kidding???)
I have been back at work almost 2 weeks and I am on call this week. I am utterly exhausted but we are slowly but surely getting into our new (crazy) routine. Riley is doing well at daycare and the ladies who take care of her are very nice and grandmother-y. I know she is in good hands.

I am going to try to remember to take monthly pictures in this chair so we can watch her grow and change. We'll see if I remember- I already forgot to do the first month!













Ivey always wants to hold her. Sometimes when she cries he even says he wants to "feed her with his boobies". Hope he doesn't actually try it!


Riley really loves her stroller. We walk over to the playground near our house a lot and she loves to snooze while Ivey plays.

No comments:

Post a Comment