3 years old!

2 years old!
First birthday

November 4, 2007
Three years ago today I was at the hospital. I was excited and happy and I knew that life was about to change.
But I had no idea. No clue.
My son is my heart. He lights up my world in a way that I never imagined. He is caring, funny and smart. He loves to snuggle and "hold you". He and I have the best talks. He is my friend and he knows how to make me laugh. He teaches me and Frank something every day and he is our reminder to slow down and enjoy life. He takes my breath away.
Having Ivey has made me stop and think about the sacrifice God made for me. I cannot imagine giving my son to die for someone else. But God did that for me and for Ivey and for everyone else in the world. Wow.
I didn't know life until I had my son. Time has flown by at lightning speed since he has been around. Three years. Wow.
Happy birthday, Frank! I love you more every day.
I don't remember him EVER being one!!!
ReplyDelete