




Sweet friends

He doesn't usually want to take pics like this, so I snapped some while he was being agreeable.

My little buddy

He calls this shirt and hat his "baseball teamer" clothes


Rara was here and got to snuggle with the Ladybug

We finally celebrated Nana's birthday! Someone beat her to blowing out the candles :)
We have been super busy the past couple of weeks. We went to the lake for a short vacay after the 4th of July and had a great time with the fam. Frank and I headed down to McKinney last week where I saw the orthopedic surgeon for my steroid/block injection. I am starting to feel less pain and I am very hopeful that this will work. Ivey is finishing up his swimming lessons and we are getting plans together for Riley's birthday party. Life is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment