background

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Getting Ready...

September 10, 2011:
Today I am packing. and packing. and packing. The looooooooong awaited time is here- we are leaving tomorrow to go on our very first family vacation- to Disney World in Florida! I can't believe it is here. The paper chain has been getting shorter and shorter and each day Ivey and I count how many days are left and he squeals "We're almost going to DisneyWorld!!!!"

We started to really get excited when the chain looked like this...







Nana found this awesome stroller for our trip. It has been sitting in our living room for a couple of weeks and you would think that the stroller is one of the rides at Disney! The kids sit in it to watch tv and we spin them around in circles. They love it. Let's just hope they love it as much while we are on our trip!




Packing for the four of us for a whole week was not easy, especially with a baby.


The kids started to get impatient once I got out the suitcases.





No comments:

Post a Comment