The only bad part (for me) came so unexpectedly. I was following Ivey around as he played games with his friends and I guess I was cramping his style. At one point while he was on a ride with his friend he looked over at me and asked, "Mommy, can you please go over there so I can play with my friends?" Ouch. Knife through the heart! My baby boy is too cool for me. I didn't know it started this early!!!!
background
Thursday, December 8, 2011
3K Thanksgiving Feast
I have been so looking forward to attending little parties, plays and other events with Ivey's 3k class! So when I heard his class was having a Thanksgiving feast I was pumped....and then I heard it was at Chuck E Cheese. sigh. It turns out that so many parents and grandparents show up for this event that there isn't room for everyone in their class and the kids don't really enjoy it anyways. So they decided that the kids would really enjoy a morning at Chuck E Cheese and boy did they! I took a long lunch from work and joined Ivey for pizza and games. He was a hot sweaty mess by the end of the morning!




The only bad part (for me) came so unexpectedly. I was following Ivey around as he played games with his friends and I guess I was cramping his style. At one point while he was on a ride with his friend he looked over at me and asked, "Mommy, can you please go over there so I can play with my friends?" Ouch. Knife through the heart! My baby boy is too cool for me. I didn't know it started this early!!!!
The only bad part (for me) came so unexpectedly. I was following Ivey around as he played games with his friends and I guess I was cramping his style. At one point while he was on a ride with his friend he looked over at me and asked, "Mommy, can you please go over there so I can play with my friends?" Ouch. Knife through the heart! My baby boy is too cool for me. I didn't know it started this early!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment