Frank and I got to have a date night. We went out to eat and drove out to the Inn of the Mountain Gods to try to win a million. Not successful, but fun. (no pics of this night.)
Frank, Ivey and I went on a "hike" near our cabin. Nothing crazy. We just walked around the roads by our house picking flowers and looking for bears. Again, not successful but fun! (no pics.)
We just loved watching the deer around the cabin. They came right up to the front door! It was so relaxing to drink a glass of wine and watch them.
We took some gooooooood naps while we were here! It was cool enough to open all the windows and let the breeze blow through. Plus who wouldn't want to snuggle up with this little girl?!
The kids spent so much time like this. They just wanted to watch the deer!
This was the ride home. Riley had taken off her Crocs and we didn't know it. Frank and I kept smelling something bad...like stinky feet. I finally turned around and Riley was smelling her own feet! They were stanky. We called her "Sincess Stanky Feet".
This is our little "seven-year" (aka souveneir) that we got on our trip. Ivey helped pick him out. We named him Seven.
Ruidoso 2012 was a great trip! It was wonderful to relax and spend time with our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment