background

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Ivey's birthday

Ivey had a super fun 5th birthday. He has been asking to have a Chuck E Cheese party since he turned 4 lol! We had a great night. He had a lot of friends come to his party, and afterwards the grandparents and Rara came over to open gifts.

I CANNOT believe my baby boy is 5. He is growing up so very fast. He asks me everyday to measure how tall he is, and he always has questions about growing up.
Bonus: When he is grown-up I get to go spend the night at his house :) He told me!

Rara and Riley playing games

Luke was super serious about this game

"Barrett look at all my tokens and tickets!"

Ivey and Barrett

The cake. He wanted a Transformers cake with Optimus Prime and Megatron on it. "Not drawn on it, Mom. I want real toys on it that I can keep." So we got this HUUUUUGE cake with 2 tiny little guys on it.





Dancing!

Getting his crown and necklace.

He has been wanting one of these crowns forever. Why do kids want the cheesiest things??? He loved it.



Dancing to the birthday song!

Still gettin' down

Now for the ticket blaster! I think this actually freaked him out quite a bit. He had to put on some big goggles to protect his eyes. The girls told him to tuck his shirt in and stuff all the tickets he caught inside his shirt. I think he caught about 5 lol.


Riley fell in love with Chuck E Cheese himself. She wanted to hold his hand!

She even wanted him to hold her! I think it's time to head back to DisneyWorld!

After the party, we loaded up the presents and headed home. Ivey got to open his gifts and enjoy time with the family.

He and Riley both got a Cuddle-Up It. You know, the blankets that are puppets! My kids will sing the commercial to you if you've never been lucky enough to hear it on TV.

She had a blast, too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment