like Christmas!!! Yay! This Christmas season was so so fun. The kids are at the age where everything about Christmas is magical.
(not really Christmas-y, but I did take these car pics in December and they are pretty cute.)
We got to count down to Christmas with not one, but THREE different calendars:
1. The Nativity Calendar. They took turns (Ivey got odds, Riley got evens this year.)
2. The chocolate Advent calendars. They each got their own because I knew sharing this would NOT be an option!
3. Paper chain calendar- my favorite! Our church gave these out. There were a list of tons of Christmas-y things to do each day so each day you took a chain off you got to do something fun!
(some of our fun things included looking at lights, making cookies, watching a Christmas movie and eating popcorn, Fantasy of Lights, giving gifts to a family in need and coloring Christmas pictures)
Oh, and we can't forget our elf on the shelf, Buddy Chippy! He made an appearance every day of December. He even made snowflakes one day! On this day, we found him in our candy bowl!
We made Christmas cookies and decorated them- I think Ivey ate one bite of his cookie and Riley ate two whole cookies (hers and her brother's lol)
We wore these Christmas jammies out! The kids wore them all the time.
Here is our Christmas movie night. We popped popcorn and watched Rudolph (for the first of five million times). I think we DVR'ed 25 Christmas movies and the kids watched them over and over again. Favorites included Rudolph, Frosty and Elf on the Shelf.
Ivey made an awesome Christmas tree hat at school
(I couldn't take a pic of one without the other!)
Riley was absolutely mesmerized by the tree. She would stand close to it and just stare at the lights.
No comments:
Post a Comment