background

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Random


So I am officially done blogging about Disney World and I have some random pics of my camera from the last 6 weeks or so. Riley is growing so fast. I can see her changing from day to day and these pictures really show it. She is saying Momma, Dada, Bubba and lots of stuff we can't understand. She just started saying "woof, woof" when she sees a dog.
Ivey is doing great at preschool and is anxiously awaiting his 4th birthday party and Halloween.

This was a couple of weeks before we left for Disney. I had just gotten my new camera and I was trying out all the settings.





I'm pretty sure this is the cutest picture ever of Riley.




We took the kids to the playground and they had a blast.





















We went to Savannah Johnson's 3rd birthday (AKA the party of the century!) and the kids loved it. The pony rides were a huge hit. Even Riley loved the ponies! She cried every time her turn was over. I had to pry her little hands off the saddle and she would just sob reaching her hands out to the ponies. Guess we have a little cowgirl on our hands :)



Best friends


Riley's first Cheetoh













Papa has been working so hard on the barn. It is all done now and it looks amazing! Great job, Papa!





Ivey was pretending to drive us to Disney World.


Playing on the horse (used to be Ivey's)

No comments:

Post a Comment