background

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Good news!

Life is good. So good. We haven't been up to much lately, just hanging out and spending time. I am so blessed.
I am officially about to start working part-time! Starting July 1, I will be working at the clinic Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays only. The other days I will be working.....at home as a Mommy! I am going to work less and spend more time with the kids. Time is slipping away way too fast and I don't want to blink and miss it. I am ready to be exhausted from taking care of my family, not from working as a vet. I want to give my family my best, not my leftovers. I want to spend my time loving on my kids and my husband. I want to get to the end of the day and be proud of myself as a mother, wife and a woman yearning to grow closer to God.
"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:21

No comments:

Post a Comment